Call for availability and price. 410-703-5440
Herbs (Season Price)
Imported Italian seed Basil, Oregano, Flat Parsley, Rosemary, plus French Thyme, French Tarragon, Sage, Chives, Cilantro Stevia, Dill, and Lemongrass.
Vegetables (Season Price)
Various imported Italian seed and US seed varieties including:
- Tomatoes: San Marzano, Ravello (baby San Marzano grape), Large beefsteak, sweet yellow grape, etc.
- Local silver queen white corn
- Squash: Green & yellow heirloom zucchini, spaghetti, butternut
- Peppers: Italian sweet frying/stuffing peppers, big blocky bells, Jalapeno, Serrano,
- Greens & Lettuces: Italian seed Arugula, Italian seed Broccoli Rabe (rapini) Swiss Chard, Red Russian Kale, Spinach, lettuce & romaine.
- Beets & Radishes
- Brussel Sprouts
- Beans: Italian seed Roma beans
- Carrots: Italian and US seed
- Onions: San Tropea Sweet Onions from Calabria Italy, Leeks, Spring (bunching) Onions
- Potatoes: Yukon Gold only
Fruit (Season Price)
- Asian Pears